Saturday, November 10, 2012

How To Get Rid Of Moles In Your Yard Naturally


GRUB WORMS GOTTA GO!!?
I have a small little garden, and I have found grub worms. I would like to know a way to get rid of them without using chemicals. If you know a "home remedy" to get rid of them naturally please let me know!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
The little grubs are actually Japanese Beetle Larvae. They come around June and July. There is a granular insecticide that you put on your lawn in early spring and it is suppose to kill them. Do you have alot of moles tearing up your lawn ? That is what they are after, I haven't tried the granular stuff yet. My yard looks terrible because of the moles. I am waiting for The Jerry Baker book to arrive in my mailbox. He is suppose to have some less toxic ways to get rid of them,( grubs ).

He uses alot of soap, beer and ammonia.



Moles are pests that drive you crazy and destroy your yard. Sweeney's will tell you how to get rid of them.


how to get rid of moles in your yard naturally